Skip to main content

Social Media Marketing : How To Find Your Mistakes in Social Media



How desperate are you to make sales? Social media marketing is not the place for desperate sellers, but it is the place you can make the fastest sales. Does that seem to be a contradiction? I want to explain to you one of the worst habits I see in social media marketing today, and why you must avoid it.

Social Media Marketing : How To Find Your Mistakes in Social Media


I am a network marketer. I use social media marketing as my primary source to generate leads and to make sales. When I first started using social media for my marketing efforts, I followed what everyone else was doing and it was a disaster. Let me give you an example of what I mean. Go to Facebook and open any group related to making money. Start reading the content that you see appearing in the timeline. What do you see? You see updates with links, calls to action, and spam. You ignore all of it.



What does someone advise you to do in social media marketing for your business or to sell products? They advise you to start posting in groups on Facebook and on Twitter. They assure you it is a fast way to make money. They are wrong. If you start posting links, calls to action, and spam updates no one will read a word you say. You need to do something different.



The moment I decided to stop posting to get leads and generate sales, I started getting leads and generating sales. We are back to the contradiction, again. I switched to becoming the most engaging and interesting person I could be. I became the number one question asker online. What does that mean? Instead of trying to post updates no one wanted to read, I started reading what they had to say and asking questions. I engaged in their conversations and with them. Imagine how shocked an individual is when they have posted one hundred updates on Facebook and not received a single lead and now someone is talking to them. You have their attention.



I ask questions about their posts. I ask about their business. I try to find out about their levels of success. I want to know about their family, their job, and anything else they want to share. I am legitimately interested in them. One hundred percent of the time, the questions reverse. They start asking about my business, my success, my family. When they hear I am getting leads everyday and I am closing sales using social media marketing, they want to know more.



This is the time I share my other content with them. I lead them to the videos I produce for my business and share on Facebook and YouTube. I guide them to my blog. I have them connect with me on LinkedIn and add me as a friend on Facebook, because we are friends. They share my content and help me generate more leads. Instead of posting content to groups that ignore what I am saying, I post content to friends who want to work with me. Social media marketing is not about spamming groups. It is about getting social and making friends. Embrace the social side of life in your marketing and watch your results explode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Benefits and drawbacks of Buying Facebook Likes

There are 2 sides to every little thing, especially the questionable "Buy Facebook Likes" market. We have actually been utilizing and testing these solutions for over a year, and we've come to be really accustomed to both the Advantages as well as Drawbacks of acquiring Facebook likes. Listed below, you'll find our breakdown of Advantages and disadvantages. Read them well, and also choose for yourself if these solutions are best for you. The Pros It's a wonderful way of Kick-Starting a business's Facebook Page. As opposed to beginning with absolutely no, you could start from a few hundred to a couple of thousand to rapidly put points in gear. It helps strengthen your Social Integrity. To put this in simpler terms, You'll look more reputable so people are very likely to take you seriously, like your web page and/or collaborate with you. Online marketing Projects are visibly more effective. It holds true. Looking more respectable (as stated above

Get A lot more Twitter Followers That Make Sense

Do you ever before ask yourself how some companies generate a large following on Twitter? Developing a Twitter make up your small company can be basic. Actually, any sort of business that has web connection can produce one in minutes. Nevertheless, obtaining a a great deal of Twitter followers that make sense for your business seems to be an overwhelming activity. It's not unusual to find businesses whose Twitter followers are much lower than the accounts they comply with. Such accounts are identified by reduced activity degrees, are shared a lot less and barely have the distinguishing attributes that would certainly make them outstanding as to entice a large complying with. Does this noise acquainted of your small business? Are you seeking ways to overhaul your Twitter followers? With 284 million active Twitter customers as well as 500 million Tweets sent out daily (Resource: Twitter), getting discovered on Twitter can be hard. But with all the marketing possibilities on Twi

10 SEO Analysis Tools To Measure Your SEO Performance

Analysis tools drill down into your data, the report makes it easy to accurately measure performance through the Website, such as traffic, access targets, sources accessed ... to thereby improve efficiency website. There are tools only takes a few clicks to quickly create custom reports, visitor segmentation and identify critical data. The analysis, operational statistics, the status of the website is one of the important activities of the webmaster. Here are the SEO tools that statistical analysis of your website or used to evaluate efficiency measure through the website. Here 10 Effective Website SEO analysis tools measure performance 1 - Google Analytics As one of Google's free utilities are very welcome webmaster world, Google Analytics provides you with website statistics tools are comprehensive and effective. Google Analytics is a tool emerged outperformed many other statistical tools. Just paste a small piece of javascript tags on the site, Google Analytics will